Calibrate Zebra Desktop Printer
1. Make sure you have configured your driver or application for the media type you are using. Gap/Web or Black Bar (Mark). Send a test print to the printer before proceding so it is properly configured. Note: You can only send data when the button is green so cycle power if the printer button is red.
2 Turn off printer and have media loaded
3. Hold feed button down, and turn printer back on
4. When the red light starts flashing, release the feed button.
5. Printer light will turn green and advance a few blanks.
6. After printer stops advancing and prints the internal information, press the feed button one time.
7. You will get another label with the "Out of Dump" message on it.
The printer should feed one label each time you press the Feed Button. If one label is issued each time you press the Feed Button the printer has been properly calibrated.
Skipping labels or printing across multiple labels
If the printer is properly calibrated but still issues multiple labels when printing then assure your label setup for printing is set to the correct label size. If it is longer than the calibrated length the printer will print additional labels attempting to print the complete image. Allow for a small dead band if this is occurring by shortening your driver/software label size.